I heard about this site and I think it's invaluable in ensuring there is a record of reports made to the Office of the Inspector Generals Office of the Department of Defense (OIG-DOD) Hotline to hold those responsible for investigating Waste, Fraud, and Abuse accountable for investigating and correcting concerns brought to their attention.Myself and others have observed and experienced first hand how the OIG DoD reports seem to be ignored or are notified months later by (anonymous -unaccountable "hotline investigator" with no name or even an employee reference number) that a "determination that the matter has been properly handled and addressed." This matter relates directly to the unauthorized disclosure LEAKS of hundreds of pages of sensitive government informational materials.

Your public site is essential for at a minimum keeping a record of these reporting activities and their generic responses so that in future years American tax-payers can have access to, reflect upon, and hold responsible accountable-especially in the future when the public trust or national security has been impacted and America looks back.All sensitive material has been redacted-however the names and "STRICTLY PROHIBITED" labels remain.

Had an Experience with Air Force?

Comments

Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more