I heard about this site and I think it's invaluable in ensuring there is a record of reports made to the Office of the Inspector Generals Office of the Department of Defense (OIG-DOD) Hotline to hold those responsible for investigating Waste, Fraud, and Abuse accountable for investigating and correcting concerns brought to their attention.Myself and others have observed and experienced first hand how the OIG DoD reports seem to be ignored or are notified months later by (anonymous -unaccountable "hotline investigator" with no name or even an employee reference number) that a "determination that the matter has been properly handled and addressed." This matter relates directly to the unauthorized disclosure LEAKS of hundreds of pages of sensitive government informational materials.

Your public site is essential for at a minimum keeping a record of these reporting activities and their generic responses so that in future years American tax-payers can have access to, reflect upon, and hold responsible accountable-especially in the future when the public trust or national security has been impacted and America looks back.All sensitive material has been redacted-however the names and "STRICTLY PROHIBITED" labels remain.

Had an Experience with Air Force?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA doctor refused to finish private disability paperwork (forms) so that I could receive paid benefits after refusing to sign a release to return to work form and putting me on FMLA as cannot work. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..." Read more Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more